Thursday, February 9, 2012

DCWV February's Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

So HERE'S the challenge for February from DCWV.  Make a layout using DCWV papers using this sketch from Sketch Savvy.




And here's my version of the sketch.



The majority of layout is using the Tattered Time Stack (which I won --- Thank you Erin!)
The gears are from one of the papers from the Tattered Time Stack. - I just cut them out and used them for my circles.  I added some colored pearls to the centers to brighten them up a bit. 
The "May 1962" letters are also one of the papers from Tattered Time which I cut out and used as my banners. 
The light aqua paper is from the Textured Cardstock Stack-Brights. 
The brown shimmer paper is from the Holiday Shimmer stack. 
The Flowers are from The Craft's Meow grab box I recently bought. 
The "Jim & Andrea" were cut out using my Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge. 

My parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this May. That's a whole lot of love!  I'm making them a scrapbook in celebration of this awesome event!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll take some time to leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.