Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birthday Card

I made this birthday card for my sweet husband.  His birthday is coming up on the 25th. 





Here's a close up of the bottom.  I cut out an extra "February" & "25"  so I could pop them up.
I thought that would be a cool way to showcase his birthday. 


I cut the window frame card from my new Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 cartridge. 
I also cut the Happy Birthday and the white frame from the same.

The number strip and the number 43 are cut from My Minds Eye paper.
The Calendar strip and the Scallop are from Crate Paper's border Portrait Collection.

I'm entering this into the Thankful Thursday Link Up Challenge over at DL.ART's blog.
For this challenge you could make anything. 

Thanks for looking.  Hope you have a spectacular weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like the numbers at the bottom and my favorite color
    green. Thank you for lining up to my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for putting together the challenges. They are fun. : )

      Delete
  2. I Love how you have personalized this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. love how you popped up the 25!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.