Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Purple and 1 other color - Thankful Thursday Challenge

I decided to participate in another Thankful Thursday challenge over at D.L.ART's blog.  The challenge for this round is to use purple and only one other color.



I used paper from the Old World Stack from DCWV.  Two shades of purple ribbon from my stash.  The Thank You stamp is from Fiskars. The pink flower is a Daisy Pink Jumbo Blossom from Making Memories. The purple brad is also from Making Memories.   I inked the edges with Martha Stewart Lilac ink.

Thanks for taking the time to look.  I hope you'll hop over to Diana's blog and play along. 

Have a wonderful week.  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful I love your choice of colors Thank you for linking up to my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge

    DIANA L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.