Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DCWV Valentine Card

DCWV is having a contest on their Facebook page. You can check them out HERE. You just have to post a picture of a Valentine card made using DCWV papers by February 14th.  They'll have a random drawing and the winner will get 3 of Erin's favorite new stacks from the CHA show!!!!  Count me in!

Here's the card I made using the Love Letters stack for the most part.  The red paper embossed using my Sizzix Hearts #4 embossing folder is from the Holiday Shimmer stack.  The "Cherished", "Bird", "For my Love" and the "Heart" are all cut out from the journaling tags page of the Love Letter stack.  Sure makes it easy to embellish. : )



Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day.  Each comment is a blessing. Don't forget to leave one. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.