Tuesday, March 13, 2012

There for you no matter what

Oh I had so much fun making this card!  I made it to cover two challenges.

One is for DL.ART for Thankful Thursday to use at least 3 layers, a bow and some bling.
The other challenge is for Bitten by the Bug 2 to use a bunny or a chick.

Here's my card:


I cut the Bunnies and the word "friends" from the Create-a-Critter Cricut Cartridge.
Each bunny has 4 layers. 
The dress part is from the Koala's page on Create a Critter.
I added a pink floss bow to the one bunny and a bling necklace on the other one.
I cut the grass using my Fiskars grass punch. 
I doodled a little with my white gel pen.
The stamped sentiment is from My Creative Time.

This card just makes me smile. It's so bright and spring-y.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today. 
Come back again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable. What a fantastic sentiment, too. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious..... thanks so much for sharing this with out BBTB2 chick/bunny challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out so nice, Chris. Your bunnies are so cute and the colors and patterned papers have all come together so nicely.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! Makes me miss my BFF. Love their little outfits. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute! I do love the bling. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card makes me smile too! Great colors, cute bunnies, bows and bling - what's not to love!!

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! I love the pretty papers and the bunnies are so cute!! Thank you so much for entering my blogaversary giveaway :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colors and details! What an awesome card!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute bunny card.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Those bunnies are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.