Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thank You cards

I saw on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog that their challenge this week is a color challenge. 



#100 – FCCB Color Challenge 
Use the three colours associated with Fantabulous Cricut (purple,green and turquoise) somewhere on your project

So I was in need of some thank you cards and this is what I came up with:



When will I learn to stop using Shimmer Paper when I'm going to be taking a picture!?!
It really is hard for me to photograph it but it sure looks pretty in person.



I cut the flowers from the Best Images of 2009 cartridge. 
I cut  some strips of the same papers to fill up some space.
Stamped the leaves and the sentiments.
Added a metal button to one card and a turquoise stone to the other.
Inked the edges and ta-da! : )

Two cards that came together pretty quickly. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Come back again soon. 



10 comments:

  1. The shimmer paper look great. Love the flower image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love those flowers!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and flowers. Love both cards. Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the flowers! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a sweet comment. :)

      Delete
  5. i just love the shiny flowers! you can never have enough thank you cards in your stash! great job!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower cards--love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.