Friday, March 9, 2012

Paper Smooches

I recently purchased a set of stamps from Paper Smooches called Eco Friendly.  I just love all the images on here.  So many cute things!


So yesterday I was able to play with this set and made the following two cards:
(you should be able to click on the pictures to see them bigger)

Some details on the above card: 
The patterned papers are from Stampin' Up. 
The plain papers are from my scrap pile.
The pink mat for the Lion & Lamb was cut using Elegant Edges.
The lion and lamb, I stamped on patterned paper and cut them out. I added white liquid pearls to the lamb to give it some puffy dimension. I also stamped the lion again on the tan paper and cut out his face and tip of his tail and paper pieced them. 
The flower is a Prima Flower and the orange pearls are from the dollar bin at Michaels.



Some details on the above card:
I can't tell you any details on the papers because they are from my scrap pile.
I stamped the clouds on different papers and cut them out. I stamped them in different color inks to make each cloud a little different. I also stamped and cut out the wind, snow, lightning and rain drop to add to each cloud.   
The sentiment I made using my computer.
The sentiment says "no matter the weather...we'll always be together."
I added some faux stitching in black and thought it was a little too harsh. So I went over it in the bright blue. 
I inked the edges of the card base in the blue also. 

I'm really enjoying this stamp set.  I'm sure I'll have lots more projects to share with you. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Have a fabulous weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are so beautiful!! I especially love the one with the lion and lamb...the papers are gorgeous!! And I love the liquid pearls on the lamb!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card, I like all the patterns in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.