Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet deer

I'm trying to get back into the groove of things... my schedule has been off for a couple of weeks.  One week was planned for a volunteer project.  The other week wasn't planned.  I was sick and I'm still not quite 100% but I'm getting there. 

For this post I'm sharing a card I made for the Challenge Me Monday #104 "Out like a Lamb" on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog.  The challenge this week is to make something with a gentle animal like a lamb, puppy, kitten, etc. 

I chose to use a sweet little deer. 



I cut the deer from the Best Images of 2010 Cricut Cartridge.
I cut the circle using the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge.
The "Spring Blessings" sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches.
The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee.
The rest of the paper is from my scraps box. 
The textured orange ribbon is from my stash. 


Thanks for taking a look. I'd love for you to leave a comment.
Each one is a blessing.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I really like that sentiment and your little scene is just perfect with it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice!
    Sheila, FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.