Sunday, March 18, 2012

I love you more than...

I don't know if you are familiar with Bugaboo Digi Stamps ... I'm new to their products and I have to say that they have so many cute images.   I got a set that has to do with chocolate chip cookies... yum! ... and it's really cute.  You can check it out HERE

I made this card for their Catch the Bug Sketch Challenge


Here's the sketch:


Here's my take on it:

(you can click on the picture to see it bigger)
The senitment says "I love you more than I love chocolate chip cookies"

I started with a Kraft card base. 
Added some green checked paper from DCWV Nana's Nursery Collection
I printed out my Bugaboo Digi stamps and colored them with Sugar Loaf Markers.
I cut apart the digital sentiment that came with the Bugaboo Cookie kit and inked all the edges. 
I added some stamped hearts and some faux stitching and the red ribbon.

Thanks for taking a look.  Hope you'll come by again soon.



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! made me hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! My mother loves to bake chocolate chip cookies with my boys, a card like this would be perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WONDERFUL! I love what you've done with the sentiment, and the faux stitching is awesome!
    Super job with the sketch, and I hope you'll join us again for next week's challenge at Catch the Bug!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is this! Great Job! So glad you found the time to play along with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable project! Thanks so much for joining the CTB sketch challenge, I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bug image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO clever! Thanks for entering your fabulous creation in our Bugaboo Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug! I can't wait to see what you create for our next exciting challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of the cookies, very clever. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Sketch Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. It’s always refreshing to see how people interpret it and are ablew to add their own twist. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.