Monday, October 3, 2011

Sending Warm Fuzzies

So I should be posting the cards I did on World Card Making Day but I didn't get much done.  I spent the time I had available trying to figure out how to get my Cricut Expression 2 to work with my Cricut Design Studio software.  NO success. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I tried all the "fixes" I could find on the Cricut message boards but nothing has worked for me.  I did get a card done today that I'd like to share with you. It's a fall themed card that I made using the new Felt Leaves from Hero Arts that I received as a result of one of their give-a-ways. Thank you Hero Arts. These leaves are so cool.


Close up so you can see the Felt Leaves from Hero Arts


                    This is the bottom of the inside of the card

                   I also stamped some leaves on the envelope

Details: I used We R Memory Keepers papers from the White Out collection. The green ribbon was from my scrap stash. The white cord has gold metallic thread in it. I used orange glitter brads from We R Memory Keepers on the leaves.   The stamped sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The stamped leaves on the envelope and on the inside of the card were done with a stamp I got out of the dollar bin at Michael's.

That's my card for today.  Thanks so much for looking. Please leave me comments or suggestions.  I love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.