Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holiday Card - Hero Arts

I made this card for the Hero Arts October 2011 Contest.  You can see the details HERE.
I made a holiday card and used a Hero Arts stamp that isn't from a holiday set.  That's part of the challenge.


The inside says: from our house to yours


I used DCWV papers from the Christmas Combo stack. I cut the fireplace on the Cricut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge. I cut it at 2.   I added some purple bling gems from Hero Arts. The purple ribbon and gold ribbon are from my garage sale stash,  as is the sparkly poinsettia.  The layout is from the contest too.  There were three different sketches to choose from. I might need to try these contests more often. I really had fun putting this together.   Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.