Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crafty Colors

Today I'll share a card I made last month for my sister-in-laws birthday. She recently started a tie-dye business called Crafty Colors.  You can find her on Facebook HERE.  I had her email me some pictures of her shirts and I printed them out on cardstock and cut them out.   I used one of them on the birthday card that I made for her.


I really love being able to personalize cards for my family and friends. I try to use things that are really special to them.

I used the rest of the pictures she sent me to make her a custom shadow box.  Here's how it turned out:


Those are all shirts she made.
If you are at all interested in tie-dye, you should check her out.   She can ship just about anywhere.  You can also find her work on her etsy shop. Just click HERE.  Thanks so much for looking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.