Saturday, October 8, 2011

You Rock

Today's card was made using my new Cricut Expression 2.  It came pre-loaded with a cartridge called "Cricut Alphabet."  There's so much stuff packed into this cartridge. It's so cool!  I chose to use the "You Rock" sentiment because I love how the shadow of it has the guitar.  What a fun graphic!  I've been reading on a lot of other people's blogs lately that they are using up their scraps and was inspired to do the same with this card.  All the papers are from my scrap box. I think that, with the exception of the blue background and the card base, the papers are from We R Memory Keepers White Out collection.  I love how the torn edges of the blue background paper give it an "edgy" look. I had fun with this one. I'm looking forward to exploring more of this cartridge.



Thanks for looking. Have a blessed day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.