Friday, February 15, 2013

From the bottom of my heart

I was the lucky winner of a stamp set from Paper Smooches from their latest blog hop.  I won the I Heart Art set.  I received it in the mail and made my first card with it.  





inside

I used the Carta Bella Alphabet Junction collection for my papers.

It's really hard to see in the picture but I used glossy accents on the pencil and on the easel. It looks cool in person. : )   I also used foam dots to pop up the pencil.

I know I'll get a ton of use from this stamp set.  Especially since my little 4 yr old sweetpea is such an artist.
Thanks Paper Smooches for the prize!

Make sure to check out their website HERE. They have such fun stamps. 

Thanks for stopping by.

God Bless.


--Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.