Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 2013 Stack-a-holic Challenge

So I had mentioned in my last post that I wanted to also tackle the DCWV January Stack-a-holic Challenge for the layout.  I struggled a little with this one but in the end I'm happy with how it turned out.

Here's the sketch:


I turned it on it's side to make my layout.

Here's my version:
(you can click on the picture to see it larger)


My niece is turning 16 at the end of March and I'm making her scrapbook albums as her present.  This is page one. : )        ( I need to get crackin'!  )

I mixed and matched the DCWV Neon Chic Stack and the DCWV Green Stack.
I used DCWV Green Stack chipboard elements plus a few pearl gems and some fabric flowers from my stash.  I used foam letters to spell out her name but I don't remember what company those are from.


Thanks for taking a look.

Have fun getting crafty.

-Chris


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.