Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One,pink,green,brown (DL.Art Challenge)

Happy New Year!  I recently followed along on a blog hop for DL.ART.  It's Diana's first Blogiversary and I enjoyed the creations on each of the blogs that participated. She issued a challenge to create a project using elements that were given as clues along the hop.  Here's the card I came up with for the challenge:




My sweet little pumpkin turns one this month.  So I made this card for her birthday.

The "one collage" was cut using the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge.  I added some white gel pen to the "1's" that are vertical to make them stand out a little more.  The papers are all DCWV.  The dark pink and the green I believe were from the Street Lace stack.  The heart is using the Glitter Cardstock stack. The flowers are from Hero Arts.   I added little pearls to the centers from Recollections. The ribbon is from Craft Smart and looks much cuter in person. It didn't photograph well.

Thanks for taking a look. May your day be blessed. 


4 comments:

  1. Great card using all the elements for Diana's challenge. I like the stitching, distressing, and cute little flowers. Beautiful!
    Happy Birthday to your little peanut:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris your sign is fantastic! Happy Birthday to your little one.

    Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on Diana's "secret ingredient" challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love how you stitched with the gel pen around the 1's!! I completely forgot about those number cuts on Graphically Speaking...they are so awesome!! Great card!! Happy birthday to your little one :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.