Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Owlentine's Day

I won a stamp set called Happy Owlentine's Day from The Craft's Meow. (Thanks Lisa!)  It's such a really cute set.  I've made my first Valentine cards using this set.  I realize that I need to get a set of good markers. And on top of that, I need to learn how to color better but all in all the cards still turned out pretty good.   Here's what I've done so far.

The yellow on this looks much better in person.  I stamped this one without the balloon. This set has so many possibilities.  I also like the non-traditional look of this one.


This one I used my new Sizzix Texture Boutique. LOVE it! The embossing folder I used is the Sizzix Curlique.  The owls eyes are done in Petal Pink Liquid Pearls to give them texture and pop.



Sorry the picture is so bad on this one. I fussy cut out this stamp and pop-dotted just the owls and the swing to make them look like they are swinging. 


This one is definitely my favorite. I love the simplicity of it.  I stamped "I love you to the moon and back" on the inside.  

Thanks for taking the time to look. I hope you'll check out The Craft's Meow.  They have a lot of great stuff.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, they're all so cute Chris!!! I love them all!!! You are on a roll, dear girl. I think you've just inspired me to get into the craft room and start in on some Valentine cards of my own. ;)

    Hugs and thanks,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.