Saturday, April 7, 2012

Party Thank You Treat Bags

Tomorrow while we are with my husband's side of the family for Easter, we will be celebrating my son's 6th birthday. (Even though he doesn't turn 6 until the 22nd.)  So on top of making Easter baskets for the kids, I made little thank you bags too. Here's how they turned out:


(you can click on the pictures to see them larger)


I needed to make for 2 girls and 3 boys.

I decorated these cute little canvas bags with Cricut Cuts (except for the bunny - That's a Bugaboo Digi Stamp.)  I also used Sweet Stamp Shop stamps for the sentiments and names.

Just for fun I made some funny face Straw Toppers using a cut from Graphically Speaking.
I added Googly Eyes to make them more fun.
On the back of the straw toppers I added magnets. That way they can remove the straw topper and put it on the fridge to use the next time. : )  (That's of course if the topper doesn't get destroyed on their first time using it.)

I also made a few popsicle stick characters for the youngest 4 to play with. 
These were done quickly and not with a lot of detail.
They were cut using the Best Images of 2009 cartridge.
I used the Cricut Craft Room to make them, flip the image for the back side and to hide the eye cut out on the back image. I also used the Cricut Ink pen to trace them first before I cut them. 

So along with the straw toppers, some extra straws and the stick figures, I added some candy and a snack pack.

Thanks for taking a look. Hope you got some inspiration. Let me know if you have any questions.

God Bless.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are fantastic and I bet the children were thrilled with them. Sooo clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy Easter my friend!! I hope you had a very blessed and happy day!! These are so fabulous!! I love the bags and straw toppers!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.