Saturday, December 3, 2011

Party Time Birthday Card

Today I'd like to share a sparkly birthday card that I made for a relative. 





I had a hard time capturing all the sparkle. 

I used DCWV glitter stack paper. I used Diamond Stickles around the silver circle. The ribbon is from my garage sale stash. The stickers I am sad to say I don't know who made them. I had cut up the packaging to make it fit where I wanted to store it and didn't save the company info. I wasn't blogging then so I didn't think about needing that.  I'll do better in the future.  : ) 

Thanks for taking the time to look.  Would love to hear your comments.  Each one is a blessing. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shimmer. Great design...rounding opposite corners to mimic the circles...genius :)

    I am sure your friend loved this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.