Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dream

Here's a card I made with a new cartridge that I just received.  Thank you to Cheryl at Pink and Paper for the Summer in Paris cartridge that I won from her blog.  This cartridge has so many intricate and pretty designs to choose from.  I was really drawn to the hot air balloon.



I cut the balloon at 5.25.  Sorry I don't remember what papers I used. I was up pretty late playing with the cartridge and was pretty tired when I finally made a card.   I cut the buildings by hand and colored in the windows with a colored pencil.   The "dream" stamp is from Fiskars and the green pearls are from Hero Arts.  The inside of the card reads "May all your dreams come true."  That was stamped with a Stampin Up stamp.

Thanks so much for looking.  Comments are really appreciated and totally make my day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It really means so very much to me.